Are you one of thousands of Americans that are trapped in payday loan debt?
Are you currently struggling with the following: Every paycheck you receive, the lenders take it away. All of your money goes to fees so that you have no way to pay your bills. Forced to secure more loans and pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars without getting ahead.
At Payday Freedom, we know all to well about the high interest rates, the endless rollovers and the aggressive debt collector calls. We also know what the lenders can and can’t do and we know how to help you escape the payday loan trap.
Our team of expert negotiators have advanced knowledge of each states regulations and laws in regards to what lenders can and cannot do.
- We will not hold your money for two or three months like most other companies do. We start paying lenders starting with your first payment. This is critical to a successful resolution and ensures lenders will work with us.
- We are a legitimate and highly successful payday loan consolidation company based here in the U.S.
- We handle all the negotiations with the payday lenders in house. Nothing is outsourced.
- We will not sell your information to other companies.
- And this program through Payday Freedom will not get reported on your credit report.
We can truly help free you from this financial burden and consolidate your payday loan debt at substantial savings! Please continue to read through our site and when you are ready call us or fill out the form to the right so we can tailor a plan to suit your needs.
Our goal here at PaydayFreedom.com is to help you get rid of your debts easily in a short period of time. Get your payday loan debt under control and save money — let us do the work for you through payday loan consolidation.
Why Do a Payday Loan Consolidation
- Eliminate payday loan debt.
- Prevent yourself from filing bankruptcy.
- Prevent yourself from falling deeper into debt.
- Stop harassing phone calls.
- Start rebuilding your credit.
- Save money by not paying the whole loan amount.
- Save money by lowering the interest.
- Pay one low payment to one creditor, instead of having several loan companies to keep track of.
Finance:PayDay-Loans Articles from EzineArticles.com
EzineArticles.com is Trusted By Millions as The Source For Quality Original Articles