California Payday Lenders
by Payday expert on Apr 30, 2012
1. Payday lenders need to be licensed and registered in California.
2. Maximum loan amount can not exceed $300.
3. Loan period can not be longer than 31 days.
4. Maximum amount of interest can not exceed $17.65 for every $100 loan.
5. If loan goes to a collection company, that company can not charge more than $15.
If you feel that your payday lender in California did not abide by these rules, then we can wipeout the debt. Remember online lenders might not be in the state you reside. Be careful when choosing a payday lender. Each state has its own laws for payday lenders.